Cabernet Sauvignon Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I’m still on my grape seed flour kick and made these yummy Gluten Free Cabernet Cookies the other day which were “all gone” quite quickly. If you like the combination of red wine and chocolate, be sure to give these treats a try.
Grape seed flour is full of antioxidants, fiber and protein and adds a nice flavor and texture to baked goods. I’m loving experimenting with it these days. One more super food to add to the repertoire.
- 1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup Cabernet Sauvignon Grape Seed Flour
- ¼ cup dark chocolate 73%
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.