These yummy little protein-a-licious cookies are the result of a complimentary sample of Chardonnay Grapeseed Flour that I received from Eric Leber of AprèsVin. Grapeseed flour? Yes, you heard it right, grapeseed flour.
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- 2Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry
- 4Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- 5Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- 6Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.