My husband loves this simple, moist gluten free Cherry Apricot Cake. I make sure to use organic dried fruit in this dessert since pesticides levels tend to be high in conventional cherries and apricots and more concentrated in dried fruits.
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine agave, eggs and vanilla
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry
- 4Gently mix in cherries and apricots
- 5Pour batter into an 8 by 8 baking dish
- 6Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean
- 7Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.