Adapted from Painkiller Bar, New York City
This is Richard Boccato and Giuseppe Gonzalez’s take on a classic tiki cocktail, and is the namesake for their neo-tiki bar Painkiller in New York City.
This recipe was featured as part of our Tiki Cocktails photo gallery.
- 1/4 medium orange, cut into 2 wedges
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Pusser’s Rum
- Crushed ice
- Whole nutmeg, for garnish
- Pineapple stick, for garnish
- 1Muddle orange wedges in a shaker until broken up. Add cream of coconut, pineapple juice, and rum.
- 2Dry shake (without ice) and pour into a double Old Fashioned glass over crushed ice.
- 3Grate a generous amount of nutmeg over top and garnish with a pineapple stick.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved