Many people have loved and had great success with my gluten free Pancake and Flapjack recipes and many have had trouble with them as well. Since these 2 recipes seemed to be more troublesome then most, I decided to re-work them in this updated Gluten Free Pancakes recipe. Enjoy!
- 1In a vita-mix, combine eggs, agave and vanilla and blend on high until smooth
- 2Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and blend again to incorporate dry ingredients into batter
- 3Let batter sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken up
- 4Warm grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- 5Ladle pancake batter onto skillet
- 6Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- 7Remove from heat to a plate
- 8Repeat process with remaining batter, adding more oil to skillet as needed
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.