Radicchio Salad with Frisse and Apples Recipe
The other night I had the privilege of eating this amazing gluten free salad at Frasca, a fabulous restaurant in downtown Boulder. Their salad however, had salami, while mine, for a little hit of protein, contains walnuts.
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- ½ head frisse, sliced
- 1 apple, cut into matchsticks (I used Braeburn)
- olive oil, to taste
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine radicchio frisse and apple
- Drizzle salad with olive oil and vinegar and toss
- Toss walnuts over salad
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.