dietary conscious BLONDIES . . . . STRAIGHT UP!
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Lightly oil 18 cups of a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- 2Whisk the dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- 3Add the coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla, and hot water.
- 4Once mixed, fold in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula until they are evenly distributed.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, rotating once after 7 minutes. (Note: recipe is for high altitude. If you are lower bake less [ 9-12 minutes ]).
- 6Remove from oven and let cool in mini muffin tin for 10 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.