best caribbean salsa ever Recipe
so easy my 8 year old makes it, so delicious, your guests will be disappointed when you don’t make it. My inspiration is probably my sister living in the caribbeans.
- 2 cups fresh diced tomatoes (or canned when out of season)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, chili powder, curcuma, paprika. (each)
- 1 table spoon orange juice (or lime)
- dash of honey
- 1/2 cup diced mango (or pineapple)
- salt to taste
- warm oil with spices and garlic
- add onions, cook til clear
- add all other ingredients let simmer until salsa is thick enough
- serve with corn chips, avocados, fresh bread
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.