Lemon Lavender Cookies Recipe
Don’t worry, even though this Gluten Free Lemon Lavender Cookie recipe sounds a tad weird, it’s subtle and I think, delicious.
- 1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender, finely minced
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.