Marcona Almond Mayonnaise Recipe
This scrumptious gluten free, egg-free vegan mayo has quickly become a family favorite.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons marcona almonds
- Pour vinegar and agave into vita-mix and puree on high speed for 20 seconds until combined
- With motor running on medium or high, drizzle in olive oil to create an emulsion
- Don’t worry, if you don’t get the emulsification, the almonds will thicken up your mixture
- Blend in 2 tablespoons of almonds, then check for thickness and texture
- If necessary, blend in another tablespoon of almonds, until thick and creamy
- Serve with sandwiches, burgers and salads
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.