Gluten Free "Molasses" Spice Cookies Recipe
These Gluten Free “Molasses” Spice Cookies were inspired by Dorie Greenspan’s delicious looking Molasses Spice Cookies which I saw in a recent Parade Magazine. I read Parade every weekend (it comes in our local paper), and I especially enjoy checking out the recipes in it and then renovating them for my gluten free higher protein desires.
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup yacon syrup
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop onto the parchment lined baking sheet one tablespoon at a time
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes
- Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.