These Gluten Free “Molasses” Spice Cookies were inspired by Dorie Greenspan’s delicious looking Molasses Spice Cookies which I saw in a recent Parade Magazine. I read Parade every weekend (it comes in our local paper), and I especially enjoy checking out the recipes in it and then renovating them for my gluten free higher protein desires.
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- 2Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry
- 4Scoop onto the parchment lined baking sheet one tablespoon at a time
- 5Bake at 350° for 8 minutes
- 6Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.