Thai Chicken Wraps
These light and healthy Gluten Free Thai Chicken Wraps are an easy and refreshing entrée and a simple “one pot meal” to boot. I often make them with leftover chicken, though I sometimes use leftover fish—any type of protein will do.
- 12 Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 Napa cabbage, leaves thinly chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, grilled and then diced into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup raw broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- Tangy Peanut Sauce (elanaspantry.com/tangy-peanut-sauce/)
- 1Spread out the lettuce leaves
- 2Place a tablespoon of Napa cabbage in each leaf
- 3Add 1 tablespoon each of chicken, broccoli, carrots and scallions to each leaf
- 4Drizzle with Tangy Peanut Sauce
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved