These cookies are a part of a recent round-up of some of my favorite gluten free Christmas recipes.
My family has been going wild for these Gluten Free Star Cookies lately—the boys have been pulling out all of our cookie cutters and making them in every possible shape, then frosting them with Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting. Yum.
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- 2In a smaller bowl, mix together coconut oil, agave and vanilla
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry, then chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour
- 4Place dough in between 2 large pieces of parchment paper and roll out until ¼ inch thick
- 5Remove top piece of parchment paper and cut out cookies with a small star (or any shape) cookie cutter
- 6Using a metal spatula, place stars on a parchment lined baking sheet
- 7Bake at 350° until lightly browned around the edges, 7-10 minutes
- 8Cool completely prior to handling cookies
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.