Mexican Wedding Cake Recipe
This is a great dessert to start the day before. Fantastic for birthdays and holidays! Great blend of flavors. Huge hit with the family. (And don’t shoot the messenger – I didn’t name the cake!)
- 1 pkg. White Cake Mix
- 1 20 oz. can Crushed Pineapple (w/juice)
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 Pkg. Coconut or nuts (enough to cover the top)
- Bake cake in 9×13” pan according to package directions.
- Use fork to punch holes throughout cake (I like to use the end of a wooden spoon).
- Pour pineapple and juice evenly over entire cake.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Mix pudding mix with 2 cups milk.
- Spread over cake like frosting.
- Top with cool whip.
- Sprinkle with coconut or nuts.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.