This is a great dessert to start the day before. Fantastic for birthdays and holidays! Great blend of flavors. Huge hit with the family. (And don’t shoot the messenger – I didn’t name the cake!)
- 1Bake cake in 9×13” pan according to package directions.
- 2Use fork to punch holes throughout cake (I like to use the end of a wooden spoon).
- 3Pour pineapple and juice evenly over entire cake.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- 5Mix pudding mix with 2 cups milk.
- 6Spread over cake like frosting.
- 7Top with cool whip.
- 8Sprinkle with coconut or nuts.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.