Just in time for the holidays —gluten free Cinnamon Bun Muffins.
- 1Cinnamon Topping
- 2To make cinnamon topping, combine agave, cinnamon and oil in a small bowl
- 3Set mixture aside
- 4Muffin Mixture
- 5Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl
- 6In a large bowl blend together oil, agave, eggs and vanilla
- 7Blend dry ingredients into wet and scoop a scant ¼ cup at a time into lined muffin cups
- 8Spoon topping onto muffins
- 9Bake muffins for 8-12 minutes at 350 degrees
- 10Cool muffins for 2 hours then frost
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.