Here’s a cozy holiday recipe for gluten free Kumquat Garlic Chicken.
- 1Rinse the chicken and pat dry
- 2Place the chicken breast side up in a pyrex baking dish, then rub with oil and sprinkle with salt
- 3Stuff the head of garlic into the cavity of the chicken along with a couple of kumquats
- 4In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, water, agave and arrowroot
- 5Pour the orange juice mixture into the baking dish around the chicken
- 6Place the kumquats in the dish
- 7Bake at 425° for 20 minutes
- 8Lower heat to 375° and continue to roast the chicken until it is cooked through, about 40 minutes
- 9Remove from oven and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.