This recipe introduces a twist that i haven´t seen anywhere else on the web, is that it icludes bacon, ham and onion.
This is a great recipe to make with someone else, because the teamwork in the kitchen is a good thing.
You can mix this sauce with anything you like, you can use chicken, pasta, noodles, ravioli or anything your imagination tells you to use.
- 1Fry the bacon with Olive oil until crunchy
- 2Add the onion and the garlic until the onion is soft, then add the ham
- 3Add the cream and stir until everything is mixed
- 4Add the white wine along with the mozzarella cheese
- 5Stir until cheese is melted and everything is mixed
- 6Add salt and pepper at taste
- 7Put it on top of any food you like, it can be pasta, noodles, chicken or anything your creativity tells you
- 8Top it with the Parmesan Cheese and Enjoy!!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.