ALFREDO SAUCE Recipe
This recipe introduces a twist that i haven´t seen anywhere else on the web, is that it icludes bacon, ham and onion.
This is a great recipe to make with someone else, because the teamwork in the kitchen is a good thing.
You can mix this sauce with anything you like, you can use chicken, pasta, noodles, ravioli or anything your imagination tells you to use.
- 1/4 Cup Smoked Bacon chopped
- 1/4 Cup Turkey Ham chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Cup of Cream, light makes it thinner, but i use thick cream
- 1 Ounce white Wine
- 1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Fry the bacon with Olive oil until crunchy
- Add the onion and the garlic until the onion is soft, then add the ham
- Add the cream and stir until everything is mixed
- Add the white wine along with the mozzarella cheese
- Stir until cheese is melted and everything is mixed
- Add salt and pepper at taste
- Put it on top of any food you like, it can be pasta, noodles, chicken or anything your creativity tells you
- Top it with the Parmesan Cheese and Enjoy!!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.