If your in the mood for turnip your in the mood for fluffy-cheesy turnip.
You can also substitute the turnips with parsnips or rutabaga.| by miked78
- 1Heat oil in skillet, add onion; cook until soft but not brown.
- 2Add to the mashed turnip and beat in eggs and milk until smooth.
- 3Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- 4Turn into a greased 1 qt. casserole dish.
- 5Mix bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, and melted butter. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- 6Bake @ 350F for 20 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.