Creamy Onion Dressing Recipe
This Creamy Onion Salad Dressing does have a bit of a zing to it, I admit. I like it though, as it’s somewhat warming during the cold winter spell we’re having. My younger son liked this gluten free dressing so much that he not only ate it on his salad last night, he drizzled it over his chicken, declaring it a winner.
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- Place onion, vinegar, agave, mustard and salt in a vita mix and puree on high speed for 20 seconds, until smooth
- Turn on vita-mix and drizzle in olive oil
- Serve over your favorite greens—cooked or raw
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.