I asked my son what kind of ice cream he would like for the holidays. He replied “Pumpkin Pie ice cream!” so I came up with this. It tastes like the last bite of pumpkin pie when the whipped cream has melted with the pie making a pie/cream slurry. Yum!
- 1In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar until smooth.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients.
- 3Taste and add more pumpkin pie spice if needed
- 4Allow to chill in the refrigerat or 2 hours, or overnight
- 5Pour mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.