I can’t count the number of times I’ve been asked for a vegan eggnog recipe. This gluten free, dairy free (egg free) eggnog is not too challenging to make and full of filling rich yumminess.
- 1Soak almonds overnight
- 2Discard soaking water and rinse almonds in a deep bowl of water, repeat until water is clear
- 3Place soaked almonds and 4 cups of water in a vita-mix
- 4Blend on highest speed for 90 seconds
- 5Strain milk through a fine mesh paint bag, discarding solids
- 6Place almond milk in a half gallon mason jar
- 7Add agave, yacon, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves, then shake well
- 8Refrigerate until cold and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.