There was a shortage of Fish Kabayaki the other night when I made this amazing dish from Jaden’s Steamy Kitchen Cookbook. I used salmon to make this sweet and tangy Gluten Free Salmon Kabayaki and it was phenomenal.
- 1In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together ume plum vinegar and agave
- 2When sauce begins to bubble turn down heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon
- 3Place oils in a large frying pan over high heat
- 4Place salmon in frying pan, do not allow fillets to touch each other
- 5Fry for 2 minutes until the bottoms are browned
- 6Brush Kabayaki sauce on the fillets
- 7Flip salmon over and brush top of the other side, then fry for another minute or 2 until fish flakes easily and is cooked through
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.