Cranberry sauce with orange, tangerine and pineapple juice Recipe
My variation on the classic cranberry and orange juice recipe.
Click here for original recipe complete with pictures
- 1 12 oz package cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup tangerine juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Place cranberries in colander, rinse. Pick over and discard any berries necessary.
- Combine citrus juices and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stiring constantly.
- Add cranberries, bring back to a boil. Boil 10-15 minutes until berries “pop”.
- Cool and refrigerate. Freezes well.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.