- 1Heat oven to 450º F. Grease large baking pan.
- 2Combine green onion, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce,
sesame oil, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat.
- 3Place wings with sauce in single layer in prepared baking pan.
- 4Bake, turning occasionally, 25 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
- 5Change oven temperature to broil. Broil wings 6 inches from heat,
turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon.
- 6Remove wings to platter; spoon sauce over.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.