Sticky Wings Recipe
I love wings so this one appealed to me. It is very yummy!
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Asian chili sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut into two pieces at the joint
- Heat oven to 450º F. Grease large baking pan.
- Combine green onion, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce,
sesame oil, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat.
- Place wings with sauce in single layer in prepared baking pan.
- Bake, turning occasionally, 25 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
- Change oven temperature to broil. Broil wings 6 inches from heat,
turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon.
- Remove wings to platter; spoon sauce over.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.