Pumpkin Ginger Soup Recipe
We’re having nice weather here, in the 60’s and sunny, however with a chill in the air, I can’t get enough dairy free creamy pumpkin coconut ginger soup. And this one is a rich, filling and nourishing treat.
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ¾ cups coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon astraya liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- In a vita-mix, combine pumpkin, chicken stock and coconut milk and process on high until smooth
- Blend in stevia, lemon juice and ginger
- Place mixture in a pot and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.