Samurai Spare Ribs Recipe
I know this sounds cliche but this dish is very very easy, even your pet fish can do this. For those of you who love these things, you will love this recipe:
1. Pork Spare Ribs
2. Doing something else while cooking or being a couch potato
3. Biting, sucking or gnawing on bones
4. Asian Food
5. Being a fat liar (you will tell your friends it is quite hard to concoct)
If you want to teach someone how to cook, start with this recipe instead of fried eggs.
Full details are in http://www.myfilipinokitchen.com/spare-ribs-recipe/.
- 1500 grams of Pork Spare Ribs
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 large Red Onions
- 4 Red Chili Peppers
- 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 2 Cups of Mountain Dew or any lemon/lime soda
- 2 Spanish Chorizos
- Chop all the vegetables and spices and put them in a deep pot.
- Trim your pork spare ribs by cutting through the flesh in between bones. We need to have individual cuts for every bone in the slab. Put them in the pot.
- Add your Soy sauce and Mountain Dew.
- Cover and put the pot on high heat and once it boils turn the heat down to low heat for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, crank the heat up to high and let your sauce thicken. If your sauce sticks at the back of a spoon then you’re done.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.