I’ve been slightly obsessed with rosemary lately. I put it in everything and just can’t seem to get enough of this delicious herb. My latest rosemary victim? Gluten free Lemon Rosemary Mini Muffins made with coconut flour.
- 1In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a smaller bowl, blend together eggs, agave and oil
- 3Blend wet ingredients into dry, then blend in rosemary and lemon zest
- 4Scoop batter 1 tablespoon at a time into greased mini muffin tins
- 5Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes
- 6Cool then remove from muffin tins and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.