For those of you that have leftover zucchini from your gardens, here is a delicious gluten free zucchini chocolate chip mini muffin recipe.
- 1In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- 2In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, agave and zucchini
- 3Mix dry ingredients into wet thoroughly
- 4Stir in chocolate chips
- 5Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and lightly dust with coconut flour
- 6Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin
- 7Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes
- 8Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.