This gluten free Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe from Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa cookbook is easy to make and amazingly delicious.
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme to make marinade
- 2Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish, then pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight
- 3Heat grill and cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through
- 4Cool chicken and cut diagonally into ½ inch thick slices
- 5Place chiffonaded Romaine on a serving platter, then top with julienned carrots
- 6Place chicken over vegetables and serve with “Peanut” Sauce
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.