Baked Sweet Potato "Fries" Recipe
A simple side dish with a touch of Indian spice.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garam masala (to taste)
- Kosher salt
- Soak peeled sweet potato sticks in a large bowl of cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain and dry potatoes. Put back into the bowl and add olive oil, cinnamon, garam masala, and a small palmful of kosher salt. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread potatoes on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake until crispy, about 20 min.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.