Creamy Chicken Marsala Recipe
A different take on the traditional Chicken Marsala with a creamy sauce for your chicken and pasta. This has been a huge hit with family and friends.
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs parsley
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbs Marsala Wine
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 small can sliced or chopped mushrooms (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pasta (penne’ is preferred)
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Brown chicken in oil and butter till done and juices run clear. Sprinkle with parsley. Place in oven-proof pan and cover each piece of chicken with with a slice of cheese and place in oven to keep warm.
- To original pan, add garlic and brown slightly. Then add Marsala and stir in heavy cream into pan. Stir in soup and mushrooms.
- Cook 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve sauce over chicken and pasta.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.