Here is a simple twist to add a little excitement to the average corn side dish. The corn and zucchini compliment each other nicely and the presentation looks wonderful.
- 1Using a knife, carefully cut the corn off the cob.
- 2Place into a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of butter and put over medium-low heat.
- 3Take the zucchini and grate it using your favorite grater.
- 4Stir the grated zucchini into the corn and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- 6More: http://www.cheftomcooks.com
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.