Fresh Corn & Zucchini Medley Recipe
Here is a simple twist to add a little excitement to the average corn side dish. The corn and zucchini compliment each other nicely and the presentation looks wonderful.
- 4 ears bi-color corn on the cob
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Using a knife, carefully cut the corn off the cob.
- Place into a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of butter and put over medium-low heat.
- Take the zucchini and grate it using your favorite grater.
- Stir the grated zucchini into the corn and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- More: http://www.cheftomcooks.com
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.