This Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is a scrumptious fall twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie is a big hit in my household. The tart dried cranberries and nutty, roasted goodness of walnuts, along with nutrient dense almond flour turn a plain old chocolate chip cookie into an antioxidant rich, nutritious treat.
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave and vanilla
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry
- 4Mix in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips
- 5Form dough into ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- 6Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- 7Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.