Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
CHOW Test Kitchen
This creamy salad dressing mixes the nutty and spicy flavors of Parmesan cheese, freshly ground black pepper, and garlic with the tang of sour cream, mayo, and lemon juice. Use it as a dip for crudités or atop a wedge salad with some crispy crumbled bacon and cherry tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons milk (not nonfat)
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Refrigerate in a container with a tightfitting lid for up to 4 days.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved