- 1Put butter around pan. Stir-fry rice with the chicken stock granules. Depends on how much seasoning you want.
- 2put butter around pan & cook the crabstick.
- 3Pour cooked rice in bowl.
- 4Spread pizza sauce on top of it till it cover the rice. Do not put too much sauce.
- 5Add the cooked crabstick on the top.
- 6Follow by the amount of mozzerella cheese you want on top & bake it .
- 7constantly watch it while in oven till the cheese on top melts & turn brown
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.