Cheese Baked Rice Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. cooked rice
- Mozzerella cheese
- 2 sticks of Crabstick
- Pizza sauce
- Chicken Stock Granules
- Put butter around pan. Stir-fry rice with the chicken stock granules. Depends on how much seasoning you want.
- put butter around pan & cook the crabstick.
- Pour cooked rice in bowl.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of it till it cover the rice. Do not put too much sauce.
- Add the cooked crabstick on the top.
- Follow by the amount of mozzerella cheese you want on top & bake it .
- constantly watch it while in oven till the cheese on top melts & turn brown
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.