Thyme Salmon Recipe
This Gluten Free Thyme Salmon recipe goes great with my take on Gluten-Free Girl’s Leek Coulis.
- 1 pound salmon
- 12 sprigs thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Heat oven to 500°
- Rinse salmon and pat dry
- Place salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Place thyme leaves underneath salmon
- Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Turn off oven and place salmon in hot oven, baking for 10-12 minutes, until just pink on the very inside
- Serve with Leek Coulis
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.