This Leek Coulis recipe is based on a culinary masterpiece from Gluten-Free Girl. My description will certainly not do it justice and I’m fairly certain my vegan version is only a faint replication of hers.
- 1Heat olive oil in a large skillet
- 2Saute leeks and fennel for 6-8 minutes until soft
- 3Stir in thyme and spinach and cover skillet for 2-3 minutes until spinach is thoroughly wilted
- 4Stir coconut milk into mixture
- 5Transfer mixture to a vita-mix and puree on highest speed until smooth
- 6Blend in lemon juice and salt
- 7While vita-mix is running on medium speed, slowly drizzle in olive oil
- 8Serve over salmon or veggies
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.