Grape and Almond Mixed Greens Salad Recipe
Easy and enticing, with sweet grapes, crunchy almonds, and tangy cheese.
This recipe was featured as part of our Fall Ingredients photo gallery.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/3 cup toasted, coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 ounce shaved sharp cheddar cheese
- Place olive oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium, nonreactive bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place mixed greens, grapes, almonds, and cheese in a large, nonreactive bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.