I like to serve this tangy, gluten free chicken dish with grilled broccoli. And what do I like best about this meal? No pots to clean!
- 1Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel
- 2Place chicken in a 9×13 inch pyrex baking dish
- 3Pour orange juice over chicken breasts
- 4In small bowl, combine garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt and chipotle, then rub mixture onto chicken breasts
- 5Marinate chicken in refrigerator, time permitting for up to 5 hours
- 6Place chicken breasts on a plate, and reserve marinade
- 7Grill each side of chicken on barbecue until chicken is cooked through
- 8Cook marinade, bringing to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes
- 9Serve chicken with marinade
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.