This tangy Gluten Free and Vegan “Ricotta” Cheese Dip is based on a recipe from the phenomenal book Entertaining in the Raw by Matthew Kenney.
- 1Rinse pine nuts in cold water; then discard both soaking and rinsing water
- 2Place pine nuts in a food processor, along with lemon juice and water
- 3Process for 1-2 minutes, scraping down side of processor frequently, until smooth
- 4Process in scallions, thyme and salt, until texture of ricotta
- 5Remove from food processor to a serving dish
- 6Serve with your favorite dipping veggies
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.