Herbed Ricotta Spread Recipe
An Italian-esque spread with clean, simple flavors. Consider this recipe a foundation and riff on it as you see fit. Try the spread with grilled or roasted vegetables, cured meats, or grilled chicken.
This recipe was featured as part of our Sandwich Spreads.
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thin slices bread, toasted