Jalapeño-Cilantro Yogurt Spread Recipe
Creamy and spicy, this spread tastes great with grilled or roasted vegetables, grilled or roasted chicken, roasted turkey, or veggie tacos.
This recipe was featured as part of our Sandwich Spreads photo gallery.
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper (could substitute serrano pepper)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Generous pinch kosher salt
Combine all ingredients in a small, nonreactive bowl and stir until smooth.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved