Buffalo Blue Cheese Spread Recipe
This complex spread will enliven an avocado or give a kick to your next roast beef sandwich.
This recipe was featured as part of our Sandwich Spreads photo gallery.
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot or Crystal
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 scallions, sliced (green parts only)
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment. Pulse until smooth and combined, about 8 to 10 pulses.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved