Easy Avocado Dip Recipe
This is a super easy avocado dip that you can whip up in mere minutes. There is no chopping (of herbs) required, because it is made with spice.
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Cut the avocados in half, then remove the pits, reserving 1 to a medium bowl
- Scoop avocado meat into bowl with pit
- Gently mash avocados with a spoon
- Add lemon juice, salt, chili and cumin
- Stir lightly to combine
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.