Pear and Feta Bites Recipe
Familiar flavors team up in an unexpected way for a great cocktail-party app.
This recipe was featured as part of our Fall Ingredients photo gallery.
- 3 medium heads endive
- 3/4 cup small-dice feta cheese
- 2 cups small-dice pear
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Trim the ends off the heads of endive and remove the leaves (you will need 30 to 40 leaves); set aside.
- Gently toss the feta, pear, lemon juice, olive oil, and coriander in a medium bowl until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat well.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the cheese-pear mixture in each endive leaf and serve immediately.