A friend of mine brought this into work the other day and it was amazing! After I begged her for the recipe (which she had right on hand) I decided this was too good to not share. And its so easy to make!!
- 1Bake one Betty Crocker’s German Chocolate Cake according to directions. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- 2Punch a liberal amount of holes in cake using the handle end of a wooden spoon or something similar.
- 3Pour over a can of eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 4After slightly nukeing in the microwave (just so it is about runny) pour over either:
1/2 container of fudge topping and 1/2 container of caramel topping
1 container of fudge topping
1 container of caramel topping
- 1Refridgerate f0or at least 2 hours.
- 2Top with a 12 ounce container of Cool Whip and pieces of crunched Heath topping pieces
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.