I have been craving a good, healthy, tasty, gluten free bran muffin for quite some time. Finally, thanks to flaxmania (I’m on a string of flax recipes this week) here it is.| by elanaspantry
- 1In a large bowl combine almond flour, flax meal, baking soda and salt
- 2In a vita-mix blend dates, eggs, olive oil and water on high speed until very smooth
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry, then stir in sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and raisins
- 4Spoon batter into lined muffin tins
- 5Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes
- 6Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.