Now here’s a dish that will knock your block off. It’s a spicy taste of chinese street food, and it’s sure to be a favorite with any lover of good food. Serve this dish with warm white rice. Do not eat this dish with hot white rice, because hot rice will worsen the spiciness.
- 1Combine all ingredients but the meat in a good sized bowl.
- 2Mix in the steak by hand to provide even coating for marinating.
- 3Let marinate in the fridge, covered, from 2 hours to overnight.
- 4Stir fry in a wok over medium high heat, until steak is done to your liking.
- 5Serve in asian style bowl, along with warm white rice.
- 6Enjoy this delicious, fiery delicacy.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.