This gluten free, grain free chicken and “rice” dish is packed with protein and spicy Mexican flavor.
- 1In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat
- 2Saute onion over medium heat for 10 minutes, until soft
- 3Add celery to skillet and saute for 5 minutes
- 4Place cauliflower in a food processor with the “S” blade and process until the texture of rice
- 5Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, until soft
- 6Mix chilies and chicken into skillet
- 7Serve, topping with avocado, cheese and salsa if desired
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.