A simple yet delicious recipe that I have used time and again and was given to me by my friend Anand George at Mint and Mustard in Cardiff.
It can even wow your guests at a dinner party!
- 1Clean the prawns, wash and dry them.
- 2Slice garlic, onions, julienne ginger and slit green chilli.
- 3Mix coconut milk powder with 125 ml of luke warm water and keep aside.
- 4Heat oil add garlic, ginger, slit green chilli, curry leaves and onions and saute till they are translucent.
- 5Add turmeric powder( be careful because turmeric powder burns) so add 30ml water and simmer it.
- 6Add coconut milk, and simmer it, add the prawns and poach it in the sauce (approximately 3- 4 minutes)
- 7Add salt and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.